Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Strangeness That Surrounds Me

Let me start off by saying that I have been too busy to write anything as of late. I tell myself all the time, "I am sooo going to blog about that tomorrow". Then I get busy and forget. They really should put more government funding in this cloning thing, because I really need a couple more of me to do my bidding. There are just not enough hours in the day and the evenings seem to be getting shorter and shorter for me. This getting up at 5:10 am is killing me in the evening, especially my sex life. Sorry PC.

Anyways, here are some memorable quotes from the last few days from the various little (and big) monsters that I reside with for your enjoyment and pleasure.

"Mom, can you pull this hair out of my nipple?"
"If I find a loop hole in your rules, can I break them?"
"How do I sew these pants without sticking my finger with the needle?"
"Is that all we are having, salad, where's the protein?"
"Yes I ate all the brownies, you never told me I couldn't."
"I can't put the gokart away, it's stuck between two cars."
"I'm innocent, I tell ya."
"If I practice for 7 minutes, will you say I did it for 25?"
"Can I have the biggest piece?"
"Did the Alieve kick in, can we have sex now?"
"Can I taste all the dressings first and then decide?"
"Wanna have lunch?.......Thanks for paying."
"How do I know if you put my clean clothes in the hamper just to get me in trouble?"
"Do dogs eat coffee grounds?"
"My mom told me to hold it and go at your house."

Yes there are stories behind each of these and not enough time to tell them all. Such is my life. There is never a dull moment, that's for sure.

So here is my thought of the day:

When guys watch movies with any mention of sex or topic of sex in them, does this turn on some sort of switch that makes them want to have sex themselves? Who'da thought that watching the "40 Year Old Virgin" would elicit such a response. Not that I'm complaining mind you, I was just wondering.

1 comment:

Joe said...

I don't think it was necessarily JUST the 40 Year Old Virgin movie that put me in the mood. It was the questions you kept asking all the way through:

"Do you remember your first time?"
"Were you any good?"
"Do you remember OUR first time?"
"Do you want to go upstairs and watch the rest of movie in bed naked?"

(And I did OFFER to pay for lunch. And the only reason your dog didn't have coffee breath was because he masked it with the Ranch dressing!)

Love you, baby!