Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I gotsa go poop!!

My dog Lefty is the best and smartest dog in the whole world. I know others of you think your dogs are the best and yadda yadda, but you're wrong. Lefty also has a sense of humor, rare for a canine.

It's my son's job to take out the dog, feed the dog and otherwise clean up after him. He gets paid for this job and pretty much does is faithfully on a daily basis. However, there are times when he gets busy, gets off track and ignores the dog. Last night was one of those nights. Apparently my son only took Lefty outside after he got home from school but never took him out again for the rest of the evening. So here we are trying to move some furniture around in DQ's room and set her room up a bit and Lefty was hanging out with us and then exited the room. All of a sudden we hear from the boy's room "Lefty's peeing on T1" "Oh my God". I rounded the corner to see what was going on and I see Lefty standing on top of T1, just starring down on him and peeing on him in the middle of his bed. Here he was just straddling him and starring him down and relieving himself with a purpose. I just knew what he was thinking. "So, you think you can go to bed and leave me to hold my pee until tomorrow morning, do ya? Well, I've got news for you big boy."

T1 was like, what are you going to do about it? I told him nothing. He admitted he had not taken the poor dog out since around 3pm and I certainly don't blame the dog. No one was downstairs to see him at the door and what was he to do? I am just glad that the cdog lose T1 rather than my new carpet. That would have sucked.

It is amazing what lessons Lefty can teach without saying a word. Yes, I washed the bedding last night and it's all clean now. Nothing got past the top sheet.

No comments: