Friday, September 12, 2008

In the midst of chaos and stress, PC never ceases to amaze me. He is one of the most caring and thoughtful individuals I have ever known.

I received another email from him today:

"If I could pick just one moment from all the days that I've lived and keep it fresh in my memory, I'd pick the moment I met you..."

We just finished going to the court house to get our marriage license. The State of North Carolina says since we paid our $50, we can now get hitched. Why do we need a license though? Why charge a fee to get married? Don't we pay enough with the marriage tax with the IRS? If anything, they should require a compatability test before you get married. Either way, I know PC and I would pass with flying colors. We were made for each other and I am truly blessed to have him in my life.

No comments: