Thursday, October 9, 2008

Two More Days!


Well folks, I have two more days until the magical moment when I will be able to express my love to the most wonderful man I have ever met in the presence of friends and family.
Not everyone could make it in for the wedding but I know they're with me in thoughts and prayers. I am very excited and a bit nervous at the same time. To be expected I suppose. I hope things go well as planned and I don't trip over my dress or flounder over my words due to nerves or spill anything on my beautiful dress.
Words cannot express the excitement and overwhelming joy I feel when I think about the moment when I am standing next to him and get to look into his loving eyes, knowing all the while that this is what marriage and love is supposed to feel like.
For that moment, will be the best day of my life.

No comments: